Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Clarence Thomas's Delusional Wife Asks Anita Hill For An Apology

Twenty years later and Virginia Thomas, wife of the infamous sexual harasser and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, still hasn't awakened from La-La-Land. Perhaps she was having a Tea Party gathering last weekend and had too much to drink. Why else would she call Anita Hill after all these years and request an apology? Here's the weird message she left for Anita Hill:

"Good morning, Anita Hill, it's Ginni Thomas. I just wanted to reach across the airwaves and the years and ask you to consider something. I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband. So give it some thought and certainly pray about this and come to understand why you did what you did. OK, have a good day."

Anita Hill said, NO:

Hill told ABC News: “Even if it wasn’t a prank, it was in no way conciliatory for her to begin with the presumption that I did something wrong in 1991. I simply testified to the truth of my experience. For her to say otherwise is not extending an olive branch, it’s accusatory.” She continued: “I don’t apologize. I have no intention of apologizing, and I stand by my testimony in 1991.”

Bookmark and Share